Thursday, January 17, 2013

Organizing my pantry

Well, my mother in law was kind enough to take my son for a few days so i had some extra time today. I downloaded an app called 'out of milk'. You scan everything in your pantry and it makes a list. So you always know what you have. I spent the day taking everything off the shelves, scanning the barcode of each item, then organizing it back in the pantry. I still have a lot to do but its nice to be able to see my can goods better lol
For dinner I made ranch chicken tacos in the crockpot. The actual recipe isn't a crockpot recipe but i made it into one. I put boneless skinless chicken in the crockpot with taco seasoning, 1/2 cup ranch, and a little bit of water. Once it was falling apart I split it up and put it soft taco shells with lettuce and a little ranch. These were so easy and yummy! I hope you give these a try!
-J

1 comment: