Monday, January 14, 2013

I hate Mondays!

Today was a lazy day. I didn't get much sleep the night before. My son of course was up at 630am jumping off the walls lol. For dinner my hubby made hamburgers with a 'secret sauce' that's not so secret, at least not if your from the west. Fry Sauce, as we like to call it. Its just ketchup & mayo. Some may think its weird. But try it! You may find you like it. We tried a new recipe for the burgers using sweet baby rays bbq sauce. They totally fell apart but they still tasted good. Next time we will try adding less bbq sauce and hopefully they will stay together better. I also made a salad with a dressing recipe i found on pinterest. Its a copy cat of olive gardens dressing. I love their dressing so i couldn't wait to try this! This has a ton of Ingredients in it so be prepared. Although i had all but a few in my cabinet. I threw all the ingredients in the blender and i was done! It made two bottles full. It tastes wonderful and tastes almost just like olive garden! Ill post both recipes below if you'd like to try!

olive garden copy cat dressing recipe

Burger recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment