Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Flylady

Can any of you keep a clean living room for more than 5 minutes with a toddler? Ya I haven't figured that out yet either! Lol! I have found an awesome website to help keep up with the cleaning. Its called flylady.com! Its free! The "FlyLady" breaks your house into zones to make it easier. For example, one week you'll be concentrating on the kitchen. Each day she will email you a task to do...like, wipe down the fronts of your cabinets. You spend 10-15 min at a time doing it. You also have tasks that you make a habit of doing every day. (I'll be honest, I have not yet mastered doing these every day. But, when I do them it makes my life ten times easier!) Take a look at the website, it is awesome! 
So for today, I plan to clean downstairs, finish laundry, while also nursing my little girl and entertaining her very active brother!  Busy day :) At least I already put dinner in the crockpot. Tonight we will be having...Chile Colorado Burritos!  Found the recipe here: http://food-pusher.blogspot.com/2010/08/chile-colorado-burritos.html?m=1 Never had them before but they look and sound delicious! I will let you know how they turn out. I'm also going to try to make homemade granola bars today so we have some healthy snacks that don't cost very much. I'll post that recipe and pics when I make them. I hope i'm not boring whomever is reading this :)
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment