Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dinner "almost" ruined

Well, i cooked the stew meat in the crockpot all day, according to the recipe. It turned out great! I continued to follow directions and put the burritos together. Broiled them to make the cheese nice and bubbly. Looked delicious!  (I've included a picture) i took a bite and it tasted a little too salty. I said to the family, "sorry guys, i added a little too much salt." My husband said "it's ok hunny, we will survive ".  Then it hits me, he had checked on and stirred the meat a few times before we ate. I asked, " Wait, did you add salt?" His response was a very quiet "yes." I said, " so you were going to let me think i had added too much?" Lol "yes" Oh my husband, you cant get away with anything! *grinning* we were still able to enjoy our dinner even though it was a tad salty :) I totally recommend this dish, especially if you love burritos! I will be making it again but not adding ad much salt...wink wink. The website for this recipe is in a previous post. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment