Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dinner tonight-pork chops

My mom gave me two super thick pork chops that she got from Costco. I was originally going to stuff them but I found a different recipe. I made some stove top stuffing and put it in a casserole dish. I put the chops on top of that. Then mixed together chopped green apple, sugar, cinnamon, and flour. Put that on top the chops, covered and baked an hour. So yummy! Even my little 2yo gobbled it up and said "mmmm, good"!  I kindof just took a recipe and did my own thing with it. I forgot to take pictures of the deliciousness, sorry. 
Well tomorrow is friday, my favorite day of the week! Why you might ask? Well thats the day my son goes to preschool and mommy gets a break!  :) Tomorrow my sweet baby girl is getting her picture taken! I hope she smiles! Ill write more tomorrow!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment