Monday, January 7, 2013

Well this blog was a fail! lol

I completely forgot about this, lol! Now that I have 2 kiddos my life consists of feeding, changing, and pretty much caring for these little angels 24/7. Unless my husband, Grandparent, Aunt or Uncle decides to help out. I love my job and im constantly trying to find ways to make my life a little easier and raise my kids right. For those of you who don't know, I'm a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints...also known as Mormon. We are Christians. My husband and I are doing our best to raise our children to love Christ, follow his commandments, and serve others. Ive decided to start this blog, again lol, and try to write about things that ive seen online or learned to help in my daily life. For example, websites that help me menu plan or keep the house clean. These are both daily struggles for me and I hope since its a new year I can try harder and succeed. I love my family very much and want to be the best wife and mommy I can be. If you feel like following my blog go right ahead, if not then thanks for stopping by. I'll probably end up being the only reader but oh well. Thanks, Jessica

1 comment: