Thursday, November 12, 2015

A handful of peaceful moments

I don't know how it is for other moms but at lunch time (or pretty much every meal time lol) it's chaos!  All the kids (except T because he doesn't talk yet) want to get my attention.  Z wants some juice, K needs a spoon, they keep running away so I tell them to sit at the table over and over again lol.  Can anyone relate?  By the time I get everyone everything they need, get them in their seats, and have a prayer  they either gulp down their food and run away or just run away after taking one bite.  It is a constant battle that I think every mom (or almost every mom) has to go through at least once or maybe a bazillion times in her life.  BUT every so often I have a moment with the kids like last week.  My mom had given me some leftover taco meat so I heated that up for lunch.  I called the kids in.  K and Z helped me set the table, without fighting :)  Then they sat at the table and waited patiently for me to put all the food on the table and get everyone a drink.  The day before we had received a box from Bzzagent.  In it was Welch's Refreshingly Simple Juice Strawberry Raspberry.  I get to try it FREE and give my honest opinion.  I poured us all a glass.  Not only did the kids sit there and eat the tacos, they also drank the new juice.  It was super delicious and the bottle didn't last very long.  The kiddos were mostly quiet with a few "yum!" and "Mmmmm!" For about five minutes that is lol  It was back to normal after that but I wouldn't change my life for anything!  I love my littles! :)






1 comment: