Saturday, August 29, 2015

Yay for preschool!

A couple days a week I get a short break from my oldest kiddos who both go to preschool.  Its always hard to decide if I will spend the time relaxing or catching up on chores.  Today I decided to do a little of both ;) T is usually a very laid back happy baby so he didn't mind running to Walmart to grab some cake supplies for all the up coming birthdays.  I've already been on Pinterest (haha) and decided to make a peppa pig cake using marshmallow fondant for Z and a kit kat cake with a ninja turtle action figure on it for K.  Pinterest always makes things look so easy so I hope it really is. Lol. 
Since I was already at Walmart I decided to check out the toy isles.  My daughter just loves peppa pig, as you know, and I wanted to see what toys they had. To my surprise, Walmart had no Peppa Pig toys!! What?! I thought this was a popular show?!  Why are there no toys? I don't get it. Luckily I ordered her a few things already. I just hope they get here for her party.

The Lego table is coming along. My neighbors were nice enough to cut the hole for the basket and sand the top of it. I am so grateful for them! Once I get it back today I want to spray on the primer. I also decided to do another project.  The kids have a train table that has seen better days, in fact, the leg is about to fall off. Lol. I'm going to prime and paint the frame blue like the Lego table and the top with chalkboard paint! I think the kids will enjoy drawing their own roads.  My husband ended up buying a new piece of ply wood for the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment